Westview School's hot lunch ordering program is entirely web based.
Order deadlines are emailed out each month. Please make note of these deadlines, as late orders will NOT be accepted, and payments not received on time will result in orders being cancelled.
Please be sure to read through the policies on the hot lunch website. Should you have any questions or need to alert hot lunch coordinators of your child's food allergy, please contact email@example.com.
How to Order:
- Go to spc.hotlunches.net.
- Click on Register.
- Complete the registration form. The access code is HLSP.
Please note: Including your email address will ensure you receive reminder emails about hot lunch order deadlines and your child's hot lunch order for the upcoming weeks.
- Click on Register Now at the bottom of the page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to add each child in your family who attends Stony Plain Central School.
- Click on Orders once all of your children have been added to the system.
- Place your hot lunch order. Remember to select your child's grade and teacher when placing his or her order.
We accept payments on the online system via PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can use their payment system as guest to pay with Interac, Visa, MasterCard or Amex. Note that PayPal does charge a small fee for using their service.
If you prefer to pay with cash or cheque, please print the remittance form at the bottom of your online order and return it to the school with the exact amount owing.